Thursday, May 10, 2007

Videos!

So through editing my choreography reels, I have found a new love of creating short story videos. It combines my love of visual storytelling and editing is like choreographing! Check them out here or go to youtube to rate and comment! Click on links to the right and search for seyber1.

1. This one is the most recent. My husband and I created an audition video for him for the CSI reality TV show MURDER! He didn't get picked as of yet, we think because he is just too cool! But the video is ridiculously funny. Watch the whole thing, there is some fun stuff in the end for you fellow CSI junkies. PLEASE NOTE: There is footage of my husband's broken wrist so just skip over that part if you can't handle that stuff. If you like that kind of stuff, you can see his 3 part series on his wrist breaking (the day before our wedding no less) on YouTube under jasoncscs.

2. Totally funny and sweet video I made for my Dad's 60th birthday present. It is a short story with clips of growing up in the 70's and 80's with my Dad. Perfect for those who have those old grainy videos, a sense of humor and an awesome Dad!


3. Of course there is my choreography reel on my website. Click on the link for 'my website' on the right and go to VIDEOS. Check it out!

No comments: