Monday, January 15, 2007

New shows

So the New Year has brought fun work my way. I am hard at work as Assistant Choreographer for the Nickelodeon 'GO DIEGO GO ' tour that opens in Kentucky Feb. 1. Go to http://www.nickjr.com/shows/diego/dieg_live/index for info. What also opens that day is the play, 'Silent Concerto' that I have created a dance scene for. It opens at the 14th Street Theater here in NYC. Go to www.packawallop.org/SILENT for info and tickets. Next, I am working out at Paper Mill Playhouse as Assistant Director/Choreographer for Mark Hoebee for 'ROMANCE ROMANCE', www.papermill.org/papermill. Having a great time! Mark Gindick (Happy Hour Clowns), Katy Fraggos (School Daze) and I are all working on another comedy dance piece. It has a Latin flavor this time. Keep looking back here for info on where it will be presented. Lastly, getting the website up and running! It will be at www.wendyseyb.com very soon!

No comments: